Login Issues

Users experiencing difficulities accessing their account will need to reset their password by clicking on the "I forgot my password" link on the login page. This will generate an email with a link to reactivate your account and allow you to login with the temporary password provided. If you do not receive the email, please feel to contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

Please Note: The site now requires a stronger password (one with alphanumerics and symbols).

Any PAOs out there?

The Public Affairs Utilization Field encompasses functions of both the Public Affairs and Band specialties.

The Band specialty includes functions of program formulation, policy planning, inspection, command, and direction of band activities; band participation in military and quasi-military activities including parades, reviews, honor guards, and funerals.

The Public Affairs specialty includes functions of policy planning, program formulating, operating, maintaining, monitoring, coordinating, and directing internal information, and media and community relations; developing and preserving effective relations between the Air Force and the public; and advising commanders and staff officers on courses of action in terms of public interest.
digits2006
AirForceOTS.com Member

Any PAOs out there?

Postby digits2006 Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:02 pm

This forum hasn't been updated in a while. I am thinking about joining as a PAO. Would love to hear about new PAO's first duty station and what they are doing.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “35X - Public Affairs”