Login Issues

Users experiencing difficulities accessing their account will need to reset their password by clicking on the "I forgot my password" link on the login page. This will generate an email with a link to reactivate your account and allow you to login with the temporary password provided. If you do not receive the email, please feel to contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

Please Note: The site now requires a stronger password (one with alphanumerics and symbols).

Prior Service Intel - Testing out of 14N?

The Intelligence Utilization Field encompasses formulating programs, policy planning, and command or direction of activities involved in comparing United States and foreign overall air potential; intelligence operations and application activities to prevent strategic, tactical, or technological surprise, and to participate in planning or conducting aerospace operations; and responsibility for mapping, charting, and geodetic policy, objectives, requirements, guidance, and oversight as they apply to planning and programming support for military operations.
Mors_Inimicis

Prior Service Intel - Testing out of 14N?

Postby Mors_Inimicis Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:38 pm

Has anyone ever heard of being allowed to test out of 14N school? While I am not all knowing and could probably learn some good tidbits from 14N schoo...login to view the rest of this post

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “14N - Intelligence”