Login Issues

Users experiencing difficulities accessing their account will need to reset their password by clicking on the "I forgot my password" link on the login page. This will generate an email with a link to reactivate your account and allow you to login with the temporary password provided. If you do not receive the email, please feel to contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

Please Note: The site now requires a stronger password (one with alphanumerics and symbols).

TDSP Suspended?

The Air Force Technical Degree Sponsorship Program (TDSP) offers money to those working on an engineering or meteorological degree who are within 24 months of graduation. Each candidate must successfully meet and complete an evaluation by an Officer Training School (OTS) board. Once selected, each candidate receives an active-duty E-3 (Airmen 1st Class) enlisted pay along with housing and food allowances — essentially, you get paid to go to school full time. Candidates are also eligible for medical and dental benefits. Upon graduation you’ll be commissioned as an officer and get started in an Air Force job that utilizes your technical skills.
vudangbrian702
AirForceOTS.com Member

TDSP Suspended?

Postby vudangbrian702 Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:20 am

Hello,

I just heard from my recruiter that the TDSP program has been suspended? Has anyone else heard the same thing?

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “TDSP”